At La Xenia, we strongly believe social responsibility is a key factor in running our educational institution.
Our Corporate Social Responsibility for …
Due to Covid-19, La Xenia owners will help our students overcome financial difficulties caused by the Covid-19 situation by lowering tuition fees for the next 5 years.
- To provide them with the highest quality of education, training, and internships.
- To provide scholarships both partially- and fully-funded for students with special skills or special needs.
- To provide a safe learning environment by an absolute no harassment/discrimation policy.
- To provide student accommodation that is secure, supportive and accessible.
- To ensure sustainable development and sustainable living is understood by students on our campus.
- To provide a high quality of education, training and internships for their children/wards.
- To respect the investment made for their children’s future.
For Our Staff
- To provide our staff with all required resources to teach, manage and counsel the students at the highest quality to fulfill the curriculum and learning outcomes.
- To ensure sustainable development and sustainable living is understood by staff on our campus.
The Ministry of Education and other related Accrediting Organisations
- To abide by the rules, regulations and quality standards set by the organisations
Our Community & Environment
- Through the running of La Xenia to provide income to various companies and organizations in the community.
- To ensure Switzerland’s strict environment and legal framework is embedded in the operational culture at La Xenia
- To provide timely, accurate and effective information and to maintain a quality reputation
The Hospitality Industry
- To provide highly qualified students during internships
- To provide highly qualified graduates to work and support the future of the hospitality industry
- To support the hospitality industry with being involved in research, participating in hospitality industry events and other initiatives.